Monday, December 19, 2011

The "Mushroom War": Blog #1


(WARNING:MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!)


Many people have posted theories on the well known"Mushroom War" theory on Adventure Time.I only recently found out about this theory yesterday.I want to make my own analysis on it, and maybe you will agree or disagree with me.
So, I was watching a few YouTube clips last night and what I found shocked me,and made total sense to me.A YouTube channel called"AdventureTimeHub" had explained many different things about the "Mushroom War".One of the things she pointed out was the various items in the beginning of the introduction to the show.(As you can see at the top of the screen)

I am here today to come up with my own little theory,as hers did not make much sense to me.My theory on the "Mushroom War" is that there was some type of nuclear explosion.It didn't kill "All" the humans,because we have Finn,and some to believe Susan Strong. If there was a nuclear explosion then how did Finn and maybe Susan come to be?. Something must have happened to kill off only some of the humans, and that is what I want to find out. Maybe there was no explosion and it is just set in the future, however where did all the humans go?.So my analysis here is that there was an explosion,it mutated the humans,it didn't kill them off.This could be due to how "Simon Petrikov" turned into Ice King, but the real reason is the crown he found. Many people say that Princess Bubblegum and Dr.Princess both look like "Betty" Ice Kings ex fiancee. These are all signs that the mushroom war could have happened,but is unknown at this time.For now, we wait for Ward to reveal the dark secret of Adventure Time to us,because simply,only he knows.

2 comments:

  1. omg thats so interesting! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im kinda sad because you probably aren't going to make any more content and you wont even read this comment but if you see this please make more i'm doing all i can to make you have more! please im even the first member. just please give this blogging thing a chance if you even see this.

    ReplyDelete